Legal Assistance

California Rural Legal Assistance: California Rural Legal Assistance provides free legal services for low-income persons. CRLA can assist with housing problems including landlord/tenant issues (usually correcting unhealthy, unsafe or other habitability problems) and fair, affordable housing actions and policies. 

  For legal assistance contact:

 California Rural Legal Assistance
 1260 N. Dutton Avenue, Suite 160
 Santa Rosa, CA 95401
 (707) 528-9941