Villa Dog Park Improvements
An important component of the overall Fitch Mountain Access Improvement project includes improvements to the Villa Dog Park to address ADA accessibility, ongoing erosion issues, and general aging of the facility. The planned work includes:
- Redesigning the entrance area with new ADA access, signage, people water fountains, and associated improvements
- Installing ADA accessible walkways
- Relocating and improving the pet water fountain area
- Drainage improvements and erosion control
- New commercial-grade shade structures, benches, and picnic tables
The Villa Dog Park will need to be closed during construction. The City will be working with the Dog Park Committee to identify and establish a temporary location for the Dog Park during construction. More information will be posted here, on the City's social media, and at the Dog Park when we know the construction timeline.
Click on the images below to download a larger PDF file for each image.