Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The Community Services Department will be accepting food vendor applications from local vendors to participate in the Tuesdays in the Plaza concerts beginning in December. To be considered for a vendor spot this summer, please complete this application by April 1st.
If one has not been issued, please type "pending"
Must be valid prior to food service.
April 15th deadline
Provide a current California Sellers Permit from the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration.
Furnish proof of liability insurance ($1,000,000) with an Endorsement Form naming the City of Healdsburg, its Officers, Officials, Employees, and Volunteers as Additionally Insured. This insurance must be primary and carry “primary language.”
2023 Tuesday in the Plaza food service runs every Tuesday; May 30 thru August 29 (no concert on July 4, 2023) from 5:00pm-8:00pm.
• Food Vendor Fees are $975 for the summer (13 concerts), equating to $75 per concert; lump-sum payment is due May 15th.
Fees can be paid:
By mail: Healdsburg Community Center (1557 Healdsburg Ave., Healdsburg, CA 95448) c/o Matt Milde, Recreation Supervisor
In person: Healdsburg Community Center (M-F 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
By phone: 707-431-3303
• An installment option with added $25 transaction fee (per transaction) is available under the following payment schedule:
Payment 1 (5 Concerts May – June): $75 x 5 (+$25 fee) = $400 due May 15
Payment 2 (3 Concerts July): $75 x 3 (+$25 fee) = $250 due June 15
Payment 3 (5 Concerts August): $75 x 5 (+$25 fee) = $400 due July 15
The payment balance can be paid in full at any time; $25 transaction fee will apply. Vendors who fail to pay their installment fee will be replaced by vendors on the waiting list and may not be invited to return.
• Vendors must understand that when participating in Tuesdays in the Plaza, you are committing to the entire 13-week concert season (no concert on July 4, 2023) and are responsible for paying for any missed dates.
• Vendors are required to use park electricity or electric generators to prevent excessive noise to neighboring businesses and to reduce greenhouse gas.
• Food service runs from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. Vendors may arrive no earlier than 3:00 p.m. and may not leave any earlier than 8:00 p.m.
• Food Vendors are responsible for complying with all Fire Department and Health Department regulations.
• Vendors are encouraged to source food locally (Sonoma County – preferably in or around Healdsburg). Food choices should be affordable (i.e., $12 or less for single servings), “easy to eat” food.
• No alcohol may be served or sold at your food station.
• Tuesdays in the Plaza is a Zero Waste Event, please aim to minimize waste sent to our landfills.
• Vendors may not park next to their booth on Plaza Street between 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. When entering and exiting Plaza Street you are responsible for ensuring any road barricades are put back in place to avoid local traffic from entering the road closure.
• Dumping food, liquid, and debris into the street or storm drain is not allowed at any time. Anything thrown, swept, or poured into the street, gutter, or storm drain flows directly into our creeks without treatment or filtering. If you need to discard potable drinking water/ice, our preference is that you find a thirsty tree in the Plaza or a dead spot in the grass. Soapy water or otherwise contaminated water/liquid needs to be discarded properly off-site. Please let me know if you need support in dumping liquid/food properly.
• NEW: Use of spill mats is required. We cannot have any grease or oil splash on the ground as it is a potential fire risk and could be an environmental issue.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field