Features & Location
Healdsburg Plaza, nestled at the heart of our downtown Healdsburg, is the cherished gem that embodies our community's essence. It's where our locals gather to enjoy the serene beauty of well-kept lawns, shaded by graceful trees, and where the iconic gazebo hosts everything from summer concerts to treasured community events. The Plaza is not just a park; it's our sanctuary for leisurely walks, family picnics, and a vibrant hub for our cultural events. The Plaza is where our community comes together, making it the heart and soul of Healdsburg, inviting everyone to experience the warmth and charm of Healdsburg.
Special Performance Permit for the Healdsburg Plaza - Effective September 18, 2023
On September 5, 2023, the Healdsburg City Council adopted Resolution 116-2023 establishing a Special Performance Permit Policy for the Healdsburg Plaza to strike a harmonious balance between public entertainment and tranquility in this public space.
Under this new program, performers of all disciplines, including music, theater, and dance, will have the opportunity to schedule their performances in the Plaza according to the following criteria:
• A Special Performance Permit is required for all performances in the Plaza.
• Performances may occur daily between 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. with a permit
• Performances are limited to the area directly underneath the Plaza gazebo.
• Special Performance Permits will be limited to:
o One performance in the Plaza per day
o Up to one hour of performance time
o One permit every seven days for each performer
Healdsburg Plaza: Schedule of Approved Permits
• Ensure a balanced and organized schedule in the Plaza.
• Manage the number of public performances to provide a structured experience for visitors.
• Foster a vibrant arts and cultural scene within the community
• Provide a platform for talent to showcase their skills and gain exposure.
• Offer predictability for visitors seeking a tranquil park environment.
Should you have any questions, please contact Healdsburg Community Services at (707) 431-3301.