About the Department
The Police Department is responsible for the protection of life and property, the maintenance of order, the control and prevention of crime, and the enforcement of motor vehicle laws and regulations. Primary activities related to these responsibilities include enforcement of the laws of the state and the city, investigation of crimes, apprehension of criminals, and maintenance of a crime prevention program.
The Police Department is typically the line of contact that the public has with the city. Therefore, the department must perform its duties within the context of the City’s Mission, Vision, and Values Statement. The Department holds a strong progressive customer service orientation. A large part of the Police Department’s role is to facilitate the resolution of problems by bringing together appropriate resources, especially other members of the community, to solve reoccurring problems
- Crime Reports: Use the integrated crime map to view the latest incidents near you.
- Emergency Notification: Please take a moment to register at www.nixle.com or you can text your zip code (95448) to 888-777.
- Parking Citations: If you were issued a parking ticket in Healdsburg, follow this link to pay your citation.
- Automated License Plate Reader Policy: In accordance with SB 34, the Healdsburg Police Department's policy on ALPR use can be found here.
- Trespass Letter: Business owners and residents can submit a trespass letter to aid the Police Department in enforcing unwanted individuals from remaining on their property by completing this form.